We’re looking for a Virtual Office Manager to help us manage the day-to-day details of our consulting practice. We currently have a wonderful team member in this role who will be moving on to bigger and better things in 2014.
This is a paid contract position that you can do from home and would start at around 10 hours per week, with room for growth as we grow 🙂
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization and processes. You probably have done event planning or bookkeeping because you’re good at logistics and details, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
- Enjoys working alone most of the time. The work you’ll be doing is typically alone. If you’re the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and interact with friends a lot, this probably isn’t right for you.
- Has the flexibility to work atleast 1-2 hours each day of the week (excluding Saturday and Sunday) – preferably split between the morning and late afternoon/evening.
- Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, scheduling, email, ordering things online, etc.
- Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.
- Doesn’t take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions. Like an engineer 🙂
If you’re the type of person who likes “creative” work, where you work with and interact with a lot of people… and deal with a lot of different types of complex challenges… then this probably is NOT right for you. This is more of what we would call “organizer” work, and will require you to keep checklists and work through specific processes.
On the other hand… if you’re the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and uses checklists, and basically becomes better and better at running through a pre-planned process, then this might be perfect for you!
As the Virtual Office Manager, you’ll be ordering tests, ordering supplements, collecting new client documentation, processing orders, filing test results, etc. This role does not specifically require much interaction with our clients or customers.
No questions or exceptions please.
To apply, click below and respond to the questions by WED 11/6:
We will be reviewing applications after the 11/6 deadline and if you’re selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly after that.
P.S. – We’d love to have you join our team if it’s a good fit. Please apply for the Virtual Office Manager position by 11/6 here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MZM6VWY