We’re looking for a Customer Happiness Engineer to help us support our growing community.
This is a paid contract position you can do from home and would require between 30-40 hours a week.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Understands our community. Maybe you, or someone you know, has dealt with health challenges. You have empathy for the sick and a passion for helping others.
- Has sweet writing skills! You probably have a background or some experience with writing. Copywriting experience is a definite bonus. This role will primarily be communicating with people through the written word, so this is an important one…
- Follows us or has a good understanding of real food diets such as SCD, Paleo, GAPS, Weston A Price, Autoimmune Paleo, etc. giving you the ability to help address customer’s inquiries on more complex issues. Any formal education in this area would be a plus.
- Has the ability to manage time and workload efficiently, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and modify priorities accordingly. This role allows you the flexibility to work from home, but you’ll need to be able to manage yourself well.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to address customer’s needs and concerns in an empathic and impactful way. You have patience, and the ability to intently listen. Experience in online customer support is not necessary, but would be a bonus.
- Has the ability to confirm and identify business and customer needs, challenges, and opportunities in order to develop viable solutions.
- Is available to work 30-40 hours a week.
- Lives in the United States.
- Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Facebook Groups, email, etc.
- Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.
- Doesn’t take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions – like an engineer 🙂
If you’re the type of person who likes working alone and does not like communicating and interacting with others, then this probably is NOT right for you.
On the other hand, if you’re the type of person who is passionate about communicating with and supporting a large community of people on a healing journey, then this might be perfect for you!
As a Customer Happiness Engineer, you’ll be working 1-on-1 with customers over multiple communication channels; including email, phone, live chat, and ticketing systems. You will be responsible for gathering, organizing and reporting customer-related data and needs to our team. There will be a large writing component to this position, so excellent writing skills are a must.
We anticipate hundreds of applicants, and we’re looking for the best. If you feel this is you and are willing to take a writing test as part of the application process, please apply using the link below.
No questions or exceptions please.
To apply, click below and respond to the questions by SUN 3/8:
We will be reviewing applications after the 3/8 deadline and if you’re selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly after that.
P.S. – We’d love to have you join our team if it’s a good fit. Please apply for the Customer Happiness Engineer position by 3/8 here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y7YZ6TF