4 Critical Constipation Busting Supplements
The supplements that we chose are non-toxic and non-habit forming ways to help you poop more often and increase the quality of your stools. They include a specific probiotic called Tri-flora, Buffered Vitamin C (not made from corn), Magnesium Glycinate and digestive enzymes to make sure you are absorbing what you are eating.
Getting rid of constipation is a dance. It’s a dance between improving short-term bowel habits and making sure we aren’t causing your body any more problems and solving the underlying issues that cause it in the long run. This supplement protocol will serve as the short-term intervention. The thing to know about constipation is that everyone is slightly different and will need to use these supplements to figure out their custom doses using the Constipation handout. Here is what is included:
1) Numedica Pan-Rx Digestive Enzymes – 1 Bottle Included
2) Magnesium Glycinate – 1 Bottle Included
3) Buffered Vitamin C Powder (Corn-Free) – 1 Bottle Included
4) GS Tri-Flora Probiotics – 1 Bottle Included
Order Your Constipation Supplements Today
- Once you’re on the SLG Supplement landing page, click the blue REGISTER button to create an account.
- Enter registration code SW1244, followed by first and last name, email address and password.
- Then, after you’re registered and logged in, click EZKITS in the grey menu bar at the top to select and order your kit.
NOTE: Orders to the United States can expect delivery in 5-7 business days.
Delivery times for orders outside the United States vary by country.
Non-U.S. customers are responsible for paying duties, taxes, and applicable customs fees separate from the merchandise cost. Customers will generally pay these fees upon receipt of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to make sure that you are allowed to import nutritional supplements into your country from the U.S.
We strongly encourage you to contact your country’s customs office or other appropriate governmental authority before you place a supplement order to familiarize yourself with any regulations or restrictions that may apply. Failure to do this can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, returned to our vendors, or abandoned.
If a violation of a country’s laws results in the merchandise being returned to our vendors or abandoned, the customer will solely be responsible for any and all charges and fees.
If by any chance, you are not able to validate your card please don’t get frustrated. Just email us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
– Jordan and Steve
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does the package include enough supplements for 60-days?
Yes, the protocol is designed to be followed for 60-days, so your package will include at least 60-days worth of supplements so you’re covered for the entire length of the protocol. In some cases, you will have a few days of supplements leftover due to unavoidable bottle quantities.
2. What is the return policy if I order supplements?
Please contact customerservice@DSSOrders.com for all return inquiries
3. What will happen once I click the order button?
You’ll be directed to the page where you can order and pay for your supplements.
Please register by creating a username and login and use the registration code “SW1244.”