The 60-Day Mild Case Supplement Package
As Dr. Tom O’Bryan mentions in the video, we need to use a pleiotropic approach (multiple ways) to turn around your current health issues and begin restoring the health of your gut. The Mild Case supplement package was carefully chosen to help turn off inflammation, stop oxidative damage, support hormones, heal the gut cells, reboot the gut flora and include extra nutrients you might be lacking because of being sick.
1) Numedica Pan Rx Digestive Enzymes – 2 Bottles Included
2) Gluten Sensitivity Packs – 2 Bottles Included
3) GI Restore Powder – 2 Bottles Included
4) Micellized Vitamin D3 – 2 Bottles Included
5) PRP Balance Spray – 2 Bottles Included
6) GS Tri-Flora Probiotics – 2 Bottles Included
What if I don’t tolerate dairy?
Dr. Tom has been using this approach for years with some of the most sensitive people struggling with autoimmune disease and chronic illness. During that time, he’s worked with a lot of people that couldn’t tolerate dairy, but they did tolerate the PRP Spray and Colostrum powder. Of course, nothing is 100%, but the tolerance of these two products has been very successful.
Order Your 60-Day Mild Case Package Today
- Once you’re on the SLG Supplement landing page, click the blue REGISTER button to create an account.
- Enter registration code SW1244, followed by first and last name, email address and password.
- Then, after you’re registered and logged in, click EZKITS in the grey menu bar at the top to select and order your kit.
NOTE: Orders to the United States can expect delivery in 5-7 business days.
Delivery times for orders outside the United States vary by country.
Non-U.S. customers are responsible for paying duties, taxes, and applicable customs fees separate from the merchandise cost. Customers will generally pay these fees upon receipt of your shipment.
It is your responsibility to make sure that you are allowed to import nutritional supplements into your country from the U.S.
We strongly encourage you to contact your country’s customs office or other appropriate governmental authority before you place a supplement order to familiarize yourself with any regulations or restrictions that may apply. Failure to do this can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, returned to our vendors, or abandoned.
If a violation of a country’s laws results in the merchandise being returned to our vendors or abandoned, the customer will solely be responsible for any and all charges and fees.
If by any chance, you are not able to validate your card please don’t get frustrated. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
– Jordan and Steve
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does the package include enough supplements for 60-days?
Yes, the protocol is designed to be followed for 60-days, so your package will include at least 60-days worth of supplements so you’re covered for the entire length of the protocol. In some cases, you will have a few days of supplements leftover due to unavoidable bottle quantities.
2. What is the return policy if I order supplements?
Please contact customerservice@DSSOrders.com for all return inquiries
3. What will happen once I click the order button?
You’ll be directed to the page where you can order and pay for your supplements.
Please register by creating a username and login and use the registration code “SW1244.”