As many of you know, Shay joined Healthy Gut in 2019. But you probably don’t know that she also has her own business.
Shay’s company Shift.Consulting is a boutique consulting firm that works with executive teams and leaders to help unleash genius and make work more productive and enjoyable.
Our individual and collective work is dedicated to improving the personal and professional lives of others. And we need help!
For this position, we are seeking a self-motivated, organized, and flexible person to help make our lives more manageable so we can be more fully in service to our customers and community. We need a creative problem solver who is flexible enough to work in both businesses and determined to always find solutions.
We are a remote, independent team with a customer-centric culture and a drive to solve problems with critical thinking. We prioritize speed over perfection. We aim to always improve.
- Do you enjoy a lot of variety in your work and daily activities? Do you enjoy helping the right people do the right thing? Do you enjoy connecting and cooperating with others? Are you a natural helper? Do you have a sense of when someone needs help and just automatically show up to do the work?
If your motto is, “Let me help you get things done, “ this job could be perfect for you!
- Do you despise starting projects without finishing them? Do you get satisfaction by completing projects? Does checking items off a To-do list bring a smile to your face and heart? Are you described as tenacious?
If your motto is, “Let’s get it done,” then this job could be perfect for you!
Actively manage individual and collective calendars, for both business and personal events, and proactively resolve scheduling conflicts (or present options to facilitate decision making).
Transcription correction: listen, edit, save automated transcription documents for client projects.
Coordinate communications including full document creation, review, and editing from each executive in email and PDF formats.
Interface and work closely with client accounts and vendors, as required.
As assigned, special projects: research options and present top 3-5 solutions for decision making
Screen inquiries and emails on each executive’s behalf.
Coordinate conference calls, team meetings, or executive leadership team(s) as well as meetings with third parties.
Attend select meetings and take meetings notes and follow up with respective team members to ensure tasks are assigned and completed.
Support each executive’s medical appointments, expense management, supplement orders, and phone calls as needed.
Reconcile credit card statements and monitor charges. Cancel services no longer needed or used.
Annually work with accountants and investment entities to collaborate with and gather tax preparation material.
Proactively and on an ad-hoc basis create business reports including commissions, inventory, customer data, etc.
Arrange complex Domestic and International travel for both personal and business purposes. Must be able to navigate timeshare programs, travel policies, and practices with hotels, airlines, etc.
Assist in managing, as a cohost, AirBNB property including scheduling cleaning services and repairs as necessary.
Research topics and work on super sleuth projects as requested.
Maintain the privacy of confidential records, documents, and correspondence
Collaborate with various team members on special projects
Organize workflows, documents, and folders for various projects and teams.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Determination and follow-through
This is a contract position offering remote and flexible work. You will enjoy product discounts and if needed, we’ll even support your health and wellbeing with coaching and advice. There are lots of opportunities to grow in the position and with the companies as we continue to grow.
To apply, complete this online application.